Quad-Channel 10-GbE SFI-to-XFI PHY with EDC
Quad-channel 10 GbE SFI-to-XFI (10-Gigabit serial electrical interface) physical layer device that incorporates an electronic dispersion compensation (EDC) equalizer supporting SFP+ line-card applications.
The BCM84753 is a multirate PHY targeted for SMF, MMF or copper twin-ax applications interfacing to both limiting-based and linear-based SFP+ and SFP modules. The BCM84753 is fully compliant to the 10 GbE IEEE 802.3ae standard and also supports 1000BASE-X for 1 GbE operation, as well as 2G/4G/8G Fibre Channel.
- Quad-Channel SFI-to-XFI PHY developed in low-power 40 nm CMOS process technology
- Supports SFP+ SR, and LR optical interfaces
- Supports SFP+ Copper Twin-ax
- Supports 2G/4G/8G Fibre Channel
- Carrier and Service Provider Servers (switching)
- Data Center Servers (switching)
|External Memory Interfaces|