Quad-Channel 10-GbE SFI-to-XFI PHY with EDC
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
Quad-channel 10 GbE SFI-to-XFI (10-Gigabit serial electrical interface) physical layer device that incorporates an electronic dispersion compensation (EDC) equalizer supporting SFP+ line-card applications.
The BCM84753 is a multirate PHY targeted for SMF, MMF or copper twin-ax applications interfacing to both limiting-based and linear-based SFP+ and SFP modules. The BCM84753 is fully compliant to the 10 GbE IEEE 802.3ae standard and also supports 1000BASE-X for 1 GbE operation, as well as 2G/4G/8G Fibre Channel.
- Quad-Channel SFI-to-XFI PHY developed in low-power 40 nm CMOS process technology
- Supports SFP+ SR, and LR optical interfaces
- Supports SFP+ Copper Twin-ax
- Supports 2G/4G/8G Fibre Channel
- Carrier and Service Provider Servers (switching)
- Data Center Servers (switching)