Quad-Channel 10-GbE SFI-to-XFI PHY with EDC
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
Quad-channel 10 GbE SFI-to-XFI (10-Gigabit serial electrical interface) PHY that incorporates an Electronic Dispersion Compensation (EDC) equalizer supporting SFP+ line-card applications.
The BCM84754 is a multirate physical layer device (PHY) targeted for single-mode fiber, multimode fiber or copper twin-ax applications interfacing to both limiting-based and linear-based SFP+ and SFP modules. The BCM84754 is fully compliant to the 10 GbE IEEE 802.3aq standard and also supports 1000BASE-X for 1 GbE operation.
- Quad-Channel SFI-to-XFI PHY developed in low-power 40 nm CMOS process technology
- Supports SFP+ SR, LR and LRM optical interfaces
- Supports SFP+ copper twin-ax
- LRM mode supports 300m of multimode fiber, exceeding the IEEE 802.3aq standard
- LAN on Motherboards
- Software-Defined Networking Solutions
|External Memory Interfaces||8-bit and 16-bit Flash, w/ 6 Chip Selects SRAM, NVSRAM|