Quad-Channel 10-GbE SFI-to-XFI PHY with EDC
Quad-channel 10 GbE SFI-to-XFI (10-Gigabit serial electrical interface) PHY that incorporates an Electronic Dispersion Compensation (EDC) equalizer supporting SFP+ line-card applications.
The BCM84754 is a multirate physical layer device (PHY) targeted for single-mode fiber, multimode fiber or copper twin-ax applications interfacing to both limiting-based and linear-based SFP+ and SFP modules. The BCM84754 is fully compliant to the 10 GbE IEEE 802.3aq standard and also supports 1000BASE-X for 1 GbE operation.
- Quad-Channel SFI-to-XFI PHY developed in low-power 40 nm CMOS process technology
- Supports SFP+ SR, LR and LRM optical interfaces
- Supports SFP+ copper twin-ax
- LRM mode supports 300m of multimode fiber, exceeding the IEEE 802.3aq standard
- LAN on Motherboards
- Software-Defined Networking Solutions
|SerDes / GPHY|
|I/O Bandwidth (Gbps)|
|External Memory Interfaces||8-bit and 16-bit Flash, w/ 6 Chip Selects SRAM, NVSRAM|
|Smart Congestion Control||No|