10-GbE Quad SFI-XFI PHY with IEEE 1588
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
Quad-channel 10-GbE SFI-to-XFI (10-Gigabit serial electrical interface) PHY that incorporates an Electronic Dispersion Compensation (EDC) equalizer supporting SFP+ line-card applications with integrated IEEE 1588 timestamping.
The BCM84758 is a multirate physical layer device (PHY) targeted for single-mode fiber, multimode fiber or copper twin-ax applications interfacing to both limiting-based and linear-based SFP+ and SFP modules. The BCM84758 is fully compliant with the 10-GbE IEEE 802.3aq standard and also supports 1000Base-X for 1-GbE operation.
- Quad-Channel SFI-to-XFI PHY developed in low-power 40 nm CMOS process technology
- IEEE 1588 timestamping, as well as Y.1731 with Sync-E recovered clock outputs
- Supports SFP+ SR, LR and LRM optical interfaces
- Supports SFP+ copper twin-ax
- LRM mode supports 300m of multimode fiber, exceeding the IEEE 802.3aq standard
- Blade Servers
- Enterprise LAN Switching
- Line Cards
- Top-of-Rack Switches
|External Memory Interfaces|