Unmanaged and Managed Reference Designs
Integrated and lowest-cost solution for seven-GbE-port unmanaged residential/SOHO gateway switches.
In addition, the reference designs provide high-quality and industry-proven software for residential/small office and home office gateway applications and enable the accelerated development of the following types of switches: -Small form factor unmanaged designs -Residential/SOHO gateway switches with support for rapid spanning tree, IGMP/MLD snooping, 802.1x, 802.1p/Q, SNMP and more
- BCM953115R5G: Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switches with LoopDTech™ and CableChecker™, LoopDTech on/off switch and buzzer warning sound
- BCM953115R5GM: L2-managed switch for residential/SOHO gateway with onboard BCM5836 MIPSreg; CPU, 64-MB SDRAM, 16-MB Flash and a WAN port RJ-45 connection
- Industry-first 7-port GbE switch with TCAM-based ACL for packet classification and filtering
- Broadcom's lowest-power switch with Ethernet AV functions such as guaranteed latency, guaranteed BW and synchronous timing
- Home and Small Business Servers (switching)