1.28-Tb/s/1.92-Tb/s Non-Blocking Switch Reference Design
Powerful and cost-effective switching solution, targeting the emerging 10-GE market.
The PARAN Reference System provides a strictly non-blocking switching capacity of 1.28 Tb/s/1.92 Tb/s (in phase-B). Offering a high port density of 128/192 x 10-GE ports in a compact 6RU/19-inch rack chassis, PARAN is designed for high availability with no single point of failure.
- High-density modular design supports 128/192 ports of 10 GE in compact 6RU chassis
- Unparalleled 10-GE port cost structure
- Strictly non-blocking architecture based on CLOS with dynamic routing
- Non-blocking wirespeed operation under all traffic conditions, eliminating any in-fabric congestion points ("hotspots")
- Deep DRAM-based buffering and intelligent scheduling, overcoming intermittent egress hot-spots
- Carrier and Service Provider Servers (switching)
- Data Center Servers (switching)