24 GbE Ports + Two 1-GbE Uplink Ports + Two 2.5-GbE Stacking Ports
Single-chip solution with a high-performance 32-bit MIPS CPU and 28 GbE ports, where two of the GbE ports can also be run as 2.5-Gb uplinks.
The BCM56214 is the sixth generation of the highly integrated and cost-effective Broadcom StrataXGS® product line. With high integration and high-port density, the BCM56214 is ideal for enterprise applications in stand-alone and stackable configurations.
- Traffic prioritization to and from CPU
- Internal 32-bit 133-MHz ~ 266-MHZ bus to switch
- Fully integrated packet buffer
- Advanced TCAM-based ContentAware™ engine
- Carrier and Service Provider Servers (switching)
- Enterprise WLAN
- Line Cards
- Metropolitan Packet Aggregation
- EDGE and Terabit Routers
Not Recommended for New Design
|Lifecycle||Not Recommended for New Design|