16 GbE Ports + Two 1-GbE Uplink Ports + Two 2.5-GbE Stacking Ports
Single-chip solution with a high-performance 32-bit MIPS CPU and 20 GbE ports, where two of the GbE ports can also be run as 2.5 Gb uplinks.
The BCM56216 is the sixth generation of the highly integrated and cost-effective Broadcom StrataXGS® product line. With high integration and high-port density, the BCM56214 is ideal for enterprise applications in stand-alone and stackable configurations.
- Traffic prioritization to and from CPU
- Internal 32-bit 133-MHz ~ 266-MHZ bus to switch
- Fully integrated packet buffer
- Advanced TCAM-based ContentAware™ engine
- Carrier and Service Provider Servers (switching)
Not Recommended for New Design
|Lifecycle||Not Recommended for New Design|