48-Port GbE Ethernet Multilayer Switch with Four 10GbE Uplinks with Stacking and Integrated CPU
An advanced switch that delivers more than 100 Gb/s of linerate performance, designed for enterprise and embedded deployments.
Built on the proven XGS™ architecture, the BCM56340 provides efficient switching for the enterprise access layer. With its native wireless integration, the BCM56340 enables cost-effective integration of wired and wireless infrastructure.
- Integrated 5000 DMIPS dual-core CPU
- Nonblocking 130-Gb/s switching core
- Standard-based GbE and 10GbE support
- Flexible unified forwarding table
- CAPWAP tunnel port for unified wired/wireless switching
- Network HiGig™ support
- Layer 2 GRE tunneling
- XGS Smart Buffer support