High-Bandwidth 1GbE/10GbE/40GbE Multilayer Ethernet Switch
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
Advanced switch that delivers more than 100 Gb/s of line-rate performance, designed for enterprise and campus deployments.
Built on the proven XGS™ architecture, the BCM56547 has large forwarding tables and fast stacking, which makes it ideal for large enterprise and campus deployments. With its native wireless integration, the BCM56547 enables cost-effective integration of wired and wireless infrastructure.
- Integrated 5000 DMIPS dual-core CPU
- Nonblocking 170 Gb/s switching core
- Standards-based GbE, 10GbE and 40GbE support
- Flexible unified forwarding table
- CAPWAP tunnel port for unified wired/wireless switching
- Network HiGig™ stacking support
- Layer 2 GRE tunneling
- XGS Smart Buffer support
- Set-Top Boxes
|External Memory Interfaces||8-bit and 16-bit Flash, w/ 6 Chip Selects SRAM, NVSRAM|