120Gbps 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet StrataDNX® Qumran-UX Ethernet Switch Series
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
Broadcom's BCM88270 Series, also known as the StrataDNX® Qumran-UX switch series, can help build highly scalable, feature-rich, centralized, fixed or modular aggregation switches to enable cloud-scale networking and Carrier network applications. The BCM88270 devices process up to 120 Gbps traffic, supporting up to 28 full-duplex 1G Ethernet (GE) ports, 8 full-duplex 10GE ports or 2 full-duplex 40GE ports at Layer 2 through Layer 4 with integrated deep-buffer traffic management capabilities, and a fabric interface.
The BCM88270 series is based on the seventh generation of the Dune scalable switching product line.
It is used to build a variety of network switch solutions with flexible Ethernet port rates.
– 30Gbps, 60Gbps and 120 Gbps full-duplex switching devices
• Flexible network interface:
– 1GE, 2.5GE, 10GE and 40GE interfaces
– Support for a mix of ETH ports on the same device
• Traffic manager:
– Deep buffering, GDDR5/DDR4 DRAM-based
– Large on-chip buffers
– Hierarchical QoS
– Programmable, hierarchical scheduling
• Flexible and microcode-programmable packet processor:
– Bridging, routing, MPLS, VPLS, L2VPNs, L3VPNs, OAM
– Data Center Tunneling Encapsulations including VXLAN, NV-GRE
• Built-in support for data center, carrier and metro Ethernet, and transport applications
– Large on-chip tables with off-chip expandability
– OAM accelerator engine
- High density switch
- 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G, 100G, 200G, and 400G line-card backplane applications.
|External Memory Interfaces|