80-Gb/s Traffic Manager with Integrated Fabric Interface
*Certain versions of this device are not available for sale in Germany or shipment to or from Germany, and these versions should not be used in any product destined for the German market.
Part of the Dune Networks Fabric Access Processor (FAP) family of devices and offers increased capacity and integration.
P220 and P230 offer a traffic manager with integrated fabric interface. As a member of Dune Networks Fabric Systems on a Chip (SoCs), the P220/230 devices are fully inter-operable with Dune Networks' previous generation FAP and FE devices. P220 and P230 support port configurations of up to 40 Gb/s (including OC768c) and 80 Gb/s respectively. The P220/230 support a wide range of applications, including metro access platforms, metro/carrier Ethernet switches, carrier core routers, and enterprise and data center applications.
- 6.25-Gb/s serializer/deserializer (SerDes) technology
- Up to 240 Gb/s/80 Tb/s non-blocking mesh/fabric configurations
- Per-flow queuing service model with programmable fine-grained scheduling
- Advanced multicast support
- 1+1, N-x, N+x redundancy schemes
- Automatic fault detection and recovery with no software intervention
- Carrier and Service Provider Servers (switching)
- Data Center Servers (switching)
|Package||28nm, FPB4NGS, 29mmx29mm|
|External Memory Interfaces||8-bit and 16-bit Flash, w/ 6 Chip Selects SRAM, NVSRAM|