80-Gb/s Traffic Manager with Integrated Fabric Interface
Part of the Dune Networks Fabric Access Processor (FAP) family of devices and offers increased capacity and integration.
P220 and P230 offer a traffic manager with integrated fabric interface. As a member of Dune Networks Fabric Systems on a Chip (SoCs), the P220/230 devices are fully inter-operable with Dune Networks' previous generation FAP and FE devices. P220 and P230 support port configurations of up to 40 Gb/s (including OC768c) and 80 Gb/s respectively. The P220/230 support a wide range of applications, including metro access platforms, metro/carrier Ethernet switches, carrier core routers, and enterprise and data center applications.
- 6.25-Gb/s serializer/deserializer (SerDes) technology
- Up to 240 Gb/s/80 Tb/s non-blocking mesh/fabric configurations
- Per-flow queuing service model with programmable fine-grained scheduling
- Advanced multicast support
- 1+1, N-x, N+x redundancy schemes
- Automatic fault detection and recovery with no software intervention
- Carrier and Service Provider Servers (switching)
- Data Center Servers (switching)