Ultra-Low Power GE switch 10GE uplink ports
Bradcom's BCM5315X is a family of highly integrated Ethernet switches that are optimally designed for low-power SMB, Enterprise, Service-Provider and Industrial applications that rapidly transition to Gigabit-Ethernet connectivity and beyond.
Building on the industry-leading 28 nm RoboSwitch™ architecture the product line includes multiple models with 10 and 11 ports that support 100M/1GE/2.5GE and 10GE speeds.
The BCM5315X family targets new cost-effective low-power applications with 1GE/2.5GE/10GE connectivity. Among those, Unmanaged and Web-Managed SMB switches, Port-Extender (PE) enterprise switches, enterprise routers and security appliances, next generation Industrial solutions with Time Sensitive Network (TSN) support and Service Provider access equipment.
The BCM5315X product line takes advantage of an integrated ARM Cortex M7 CPU to offer on-chip support for an embeeded Operating System named Robo-OS(TM). The product line is supported by multitude of software suites for different operational modes, such as, Unmanaged, Web-Managed, Port-Extender and Fully-Managed.
- Embedded ARM Cortex-M7 , 400 MHz, CPU
- 8 × 10/100/1000Base-T ports with integrated ultra-low-power GPHYs.
- 1 × QSGMII port.
- 1 or 2 × 2.5GE/10GE SGMII/XFI ports with KR support.
- 1x RGMII.
- Switch cascading.for double port-count
- 16K entry MAC address table.
- 1K multicast group support.
- 1 MB packet buffer.
- srTCM and trTCM meters (support color aware and color blind modes).
- Eight CoS queues per port with priority flow-control.
- EEE 802.1p, MAC, and DSCP packet classification.
- Per-queue and per port shaper.
- 4K VLANs (IEEE 802.1Q) with Virtual Switching Instance (VSI) support.
- 1K CFP rules support (up to 192b key).
- Mirroring and sFlow sampling.
- Loop detection
- 1K packets and bytes counters.
- 16 LAG trunks (32 supported across cascaded switches).
- VLAN mapping and translation.
- Protection and security mechanisms: port authentication (802.1x), isolation groups, BUM traffic metering, DOS filtering.
- IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE).
- 802.1BR standards-based port extender.
- AVB and Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) support (802.1Qbv, 802.1Qav, ...).
- IEEE 1588 and SyncE support, including 802.1ASrev
- Jumbo frame: up to 10K bytes
- 13 × 13mm FBGA package
- Unmanaged and Web-Managed SMB switches
- Industrial Applications such as Industrial Automation, Robotics, Transportation and Others
- Enterprise Port Extender and security appliances
- Home-Gateways and MDUs
|SerDes / GPHY||8 GPHY , 4 x 1G with QSGMII , 2 x 1G/2.5G/10G|
|I/O Bandwidth (Gbps)||34|
|I/O BANDWIDTH (Gbps)||34|