32-Port 1280 Gb/s Switch Fabric
High-performance network switching device supporting up to 1280 Gb/s I/O (full-duplex) of fabric bandwidth.
The device family features a maximum of 32 integrated Warpcores™, each with four integrated 10G SerDes (serializer/deserializer) transceivers and associated PCS for native support of Broadcom's HiGig2™ protocol. Each individual port can flexibly operate at speeds of 12G, 16G, 21G and 42G. The BCM56750 delivers high-bandwidth, glueless network connectivity and is ideal for enterprise, data center and service provider modular chassis applications. The BCM56750 is a purpose-built fabric switch designed to address performance, capacity and service requirements for next-generation data center and cloud computing environments, 10G Ethernet Passive Optical Network (EPON) access infrastructure, mobile core networks and enterprise modular equipment. The BCM56750 architecture delivers complete multinode fabric scaling and maximum port density, while consuming minimum power, latency and board footprint. Software compatibility is maintained across the StrataXGS® product portfolio to simplify customer designs and reduce customer time-to-market.
- Up to 32x HG with integrated 4x10Gb/s SerDes for maximum port density
- A range of speeds is supported operating from 10G to 42G using HiGig2 protocol for full backward compatibility
- Per-port configurable oversubscription to reduce peak power
- Low pin-to-pin latency in cut-through and store-and-forward modes
- Scalable architecture supports high-performance fixed and modular switch designs of 10 Tb/s and beyond
- 2x PCIe™ Gen 2.0 interface to support a local CPU
- Data Center Servers (switching)
|SerDes / GPHY||128 x HG|
|I/O Bandwidth (Gbps)||1280|
|I/O BANDWIDTH (Gbps)||1280 Gbps|