The 725-type 25 Gb/s EML Chip-on-Carrier (CoC) is an optical sub-assembly consisting of a 1.3 μm Electro-absorption Modulated Laser (EML) mounted on a metalized platform. The CoC has been purged and electro-optically tested to support 25 Gb/s applications. The carrier comes in four LAN-WDM wavelength lanes, for 4 × 25Gb/s transmission.
- Capable of transmission up to 28 Gb/s
- LAN-WDM avelengths at ~1296, 1300, 1305 and 1309 nm nominal, for 4 × 25/ 28 Gb/s transmission applications
- Operation temperature 45 to 60C
- CMBH multi-quantum well DFB structure
- Highly reliable
- High bandwidth modulator for high ER/ low Vpp
|Data Rate||25 Gb/s|