4x10Gb/s LR4-lite Transmit Optical Subassembly (TOSA)
The Broadcom AFCP-CT4X10D is an uncooled, 4 × 10-Gb/s, 1310-nm CWDM Transmit Optical Sub-Assembly (TOSA), consisting of four high-reliability, high-performance DFB lasers in TO can packaging, PIN photodiodes for the purpose of rear facet output power monitoring, and WDM filters to combine the outputs from the four lasers. These elements are packaged in a rectangular package with an LC receptacle. There are thin film matching resistors in series with each laser diode, and the electrical interface is through two flex connects.
The TOSA is intended for use in a QSFP+ module serving 2-km links at 4 × 10.3125 Gb/s.
- Four high-reliability, high-performance DFB lasers in TO can packaging
- –5°C to +75°C case operating temperature range
- 10.3125-Gb/s data rate for each channel
- PIN monitor photodiodes
- Mechanical design suitable for QSFP+ application
- LC receptacle with optical isolator, electrically isolated from
- RF ground
- Flex circuit electrical interface
- QSFP+ Transceivers
|Connector Type||LC receptacle|
|Fiber Type||Single Mode|
|Maximum Distance (km)||2|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||1310|