4x10Gb/s 40GBASE-LR4 Receive Optical Subassembly
Broadcom’s RPIC-10410 ROSA is a 4x10Gb/s, 1310nm CWDM receive optical subassembly, containing an optical de-multiplexer, to separate the four incoming CWDM wavelengths, four high reliability, high performance PIN photodiodes, and a quad transimpedance amplifier (TIA). The ROSA includes four limiting post amplifiers with an I2C control interface. These are packaged in an hermetic, planar package with an LC receptacle. The electrical interface is via two flex circuits.
The ROSA is intended for use in a QSFP+ module serving 40G-LR4 (10km) links at 4x10.3125Gb/s, per IEEE 802.3ba.
- Integrated 1:4 optical de-multiplexer/ filter
- Four high-reliability, high performance PIN detectors
- 4x1 transimpedance amplifier (TIA) array
- 10.3125Gb/s per channel operation
- Planar body compatible with QSFP+ MSA module
- LC receptacle, electrically isolated from ROSA body
- Flex circuit electrical interface
- QSFP+ transceivers
|Connector Type||LC receptacle|
|Fiber Type||Single Mode|
|Maximum Distance (km)||LR4|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||1310|