Halogen-free Simplex POF Cable (500 meters)
The Broadcom AFBR-HUS500Z is a halogen-free, robust simplex plastic optical fiber (POF) cable. The cable comes in a single spool of 500m POF consisting of one step-index fiber sheathed in a black polyethylene jacket with an outer diameter of 2.2 mm. The jacket has a blue marking. The POF inside the covering jacket has a diameter of 1 mm.
The cable complies with UL VW-1 flame retardant specification (UL file #E116331 / Style #5538).
- Compatible with the Broadcom Versatile Link family of connectors and fiber optic components as transmitters and receivers
- 1mm POF available in 1 grade with 0.19 dB/m typical attenuation (-40°C to +85°C)
- Industrial Data Links for Factory Automation and Plant Control
- Intra-system Links; Board-to-board, Rack-to-rack
- Telecommunications Switching Systems
- Computer-to-peripheral Data Links, PC Bus Extension
- Proprietary LANs
- Digitalized Video
- Medical Instruments
- Reduction of Lighting and Voltage transient Susceptibility
- High Voltage Isolation
|Max Qty of Samples||2|