Plastic Optical Duplex Bulkhead Connector - Suitable For Duplex Connector AFBR-452xZ
The Broadcom AFBR-4536DZ is a duplex bulkhead connector designed for use with Broadcom’ duplex connector AFBR-452xZ. Its rugged design contains a latching mechanism for an increased retention force. The simple snap-together concept saves the user labor and tool cost.
The connector is made of a rugged, flame retardant plastic which is suitable for industrial and other harsh environments. The AFBR-4536DZ is for use with Plastic Optical Fiber (POF) only. The AFBR-4536EZ has a standard black colored port, the AFBR-4536BZ has a blue colored port, and the AFBR-4536DZ has one black and one blue port. The connector is lead free and compliant with RoHS.
- Thermocomp ® Plastic Material (UL File #E121562)
- Available in two colors: black and blue
- Excellent Retention Force
- Symmetry in Non-latching Connector Provides Simplex/Duplex Functionality with the Same Part
- Industrial Control and Voltage Isolation
- Automotive Networks
- Proprietary System Interconnects
- Gaming Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Data Communications
Compact 650nm Transceiver with Compact Versatile-Link connector for Fast Ethernet over POF