Multimode Small-Form Factor (SFF) Transceiver for Fast Ethernet, with LC Connector and Conformal Coating
The AFBR-59E4APZC is a power saving Small Form Factor transceiver that gives the system designer a product to implement a range of solutions for multimode fiber Fast Ethernet.
The AFBR-59E4APZC is specially designed for harsh environments. All parts of the transceiver are conformal coated (except for the solder posts, the contact pins and the interior area of the fiber connection ports) which secures high lifetime and low FIT under conditions like corrosive atmosphere and salt dust atmosphere. It fulfills the related standards EIA-364-65B Class IIIA and ASTM B 117.
This transceiver is supplied in the industry standard 2 x 5 DIP style with an LC fiber connector interface.
It operates at a nominal wavelength of 1310 nm with a LC fiber connector interface. It is optimized to operate using both 50/125µm and 62.5/125µm multimode fiber.
- Multisourced 2 × 5 package style
- Operates with 62.5/125-μm and 50/125-μm multimode fiber
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Wave solder and aqueous wash process compatibility
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility
- Compatible with the optical performance requirements of 100BASE-FX version of IEEE 802.3u
- RoHS compliant
- LVPECL signal detect output
- Temperature range: –40°C to +85°C
- Overall conformal coated
- Factory automation at Fast Ethernet speeds
- Fast Ethernet networking over multimode fiber
|Data Rate||125 MBd|
|Fiber Type||Multimode Glass|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||1310|
|Pwr Supply In V||3.3|