Optical Transmitter for Industrial Applications with ST Port, Standard Power, RoHS Compliant
The HFBR-0400Z Series of components is designed to provide cost effective, high performance fiber optic communication links for industrial, power generation, power distribution, medical, transportation and gaming applications.
The HFBR-1412xxZ fiber optic transmitter is designed to operate with the Broadcom HFBR-24x2Z fiber optic receiver up to 5MBd. This part is characterized with 50/125 μm, 62.5/125 μm, 100/140 μm, and 200 μm HCS® fiber optic cable.
This product is also available in other popular industry-standard connectors: SMA, SC and FC.
- Low Cost Transmitter
- Data Rate up to 5MBd
- Link Distances up to 1.5km
- Specified with 50/125 µm, 62.5/125 µm, 100/140 µm, and 200 mm HCS Fiber
- Wide Operating Temperature Range -40C to +85C
- 820nm AlGaAs Emitters 100% Burn-In Ensures High Reliability
- Unique Optical Port Design for Efficient Coupling
- Auto-Insertable and Wave Solderable
- No Board Mounting Hardware Required
- HFBR-1412TMZ (Metal ST-Threaded Port)
- HFBR-1412TZ (Plastic ST-Threaded Port)
- HFBR-1412Z (Plastic ST Port)
Advantage of Metal Port:
Maintaining the integrity of the signal ground if the chassis is exposed to electrical noise. In addition, when the metal port is in good electrical contact with a well-grounded chassis, the metal port provides additional EMI shielding from electrically noisy circuits.
- Computer to Peripheral Links
- Computer Monitor Links
- Digital Cross Connect Links
- Modems and Multiplexers
- Suitable for Tempest Systems
- Industrial Control Links
|Fiber Type||Multimode Glass, Hard Clad Silica (HCS)|
|Maximum Distance (m)||1500|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||820|
|Pwr Supply In V||5|
|Data Rate||DC-5 MBd|
Optical Transmitter for Industrial Applications with SMA Port, Standard Power, RoHS Compliant
Optical Transmitter for Industrial Applications with Metal ST-Threaded Port, Standard Power, RoHS Compliant
Optical Transmitter for Industrial Applications with ST-Threaded Port, Standard Power, RoHS Compliant