Optical Receiver for Industrial Applications with ST Port, RoHS Compliant
The HFBR-0400Z Series of components is designed to provide cost effective, high performance fiber optic communication links for industrial, power generation, power distribution, medical, transportation and gaming applications.
The HFBR-24x2Z fiber optic receiver is designed to operate with the Broadcom HFBR-14x2Z and HFBR-14x4Z fiber optic transmitter up to 5MBd. This part is characterized with 50/125 μm, 62.5/125 μm, 100/140 μm, and 200 μm HCS® fiber optic cable. HFBR-24x2Z receiver incorporates an integrated photo IC containing a photodetector and dc amplifer driving an open-collector Schottky output transistor.
This product is also available in other popular industry-standard connectors: SMA, SC and FC.
- Low Cost Receiver
- Integrated Photo IC containing a photodetector and dc amplifier
- Data Rate up to 5MBd
- Link Distances up to 2km
- Specified with 50/125 µm, 62.5/125 µm, 100/140 µm, and 200 mm HCS Fiber
- Wide Operating Temperature Range -40C to +85C
- Unique Optical Port Design for Efficient Coupling
- Auto-Insertable and Wave Solderable
- No Board Mounting Hardware Required
- HFBR-2412TCZ (Conductive ST-Threaded Port)
- HFBR-2412TZ (Plastic ST-Threaded Port)
- HFBR-2412Z (Plastic ST Port)
Advantage of Conductive Port:
Maintaining the integrity of the signal ground if the chassis is exposed to electrical noise. In addition, when the conductive port is in good electrical contact with a well-grounded chassis, the conductive port provides additional EMI shielding from electrically noisy circuits.
- Computer to Peripheral Links
- Computer Monitor Links
- Digital Cross Connect Links
- Modems and Multiplexers
- Suitable for Tempest Systems
- Industrial Control Links
|Data Rate||DC-5 MBd|
|Fiber Type||Multimode Glass, Hard Clad Silica (HCS)|
|Maximum Distance (m)||2000|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||820|
|Pwr Supply In V||5|
Optical Receiver for Industrial Applications with Conductive ST-Threaded Port, RoHS Compliant