Optical Receiver for Industrial Applications with ST Port, RoHS Compliant
The HFBR-0400Z Series of components is designed to provide cost effective, high performance fiber optic communication links for industrial, power generation, power distribution, medical, transportation and gaming applications.
The HFBR-2416xxZ fiber optic receiver series are designed to operate with the Broadcom HFBR-14x4Z fiber optic transmitter series up to 160MBd. This part is characterized with 50/125 μm, 62.5/125 μm, 100/140 μm, and 200 μm HCS® fiber optic cable.
This product is also available in other popular industry-standard connector: SMA.
- Meets IEEE 802.3 Ethernet and 802.5 Token Ring Standards
- Low Cost Receiver
- Data Rate up to 160MBd
- Link Distances up to 2.7km
- Specified with 50/125 µm, 62.5/125 µm, 100/140 µm, and 200 mm HCS Fiber
- Wide Operating Temperature Range -40C to +85C
- Unique Optical Port Design for Efficient Coupling
- Auto-Insertable and Wave Solderable
- No Board Mounting Hardware Required
- HFBR-2416MZ (Metal ST Port)
- HFBR-2416TCZ (Conductive ST-Threaded Port)
- HFBR-2416TZ (Plastic ST-Threaded Port)
- HFBR-2416Z (Plastic ST Port)
Advantage of Metal and Conductive Port:
Maintaining the integrity of the signal ground if the chassis is exposed to electrical noise. In addition, when the metal and conductive port is in good electrical contact with a well-grounded chassis, it provides additional EMI shielding from electrically noisy circuits.
- Computer to Peripheral Links
- Computer Monitor Links
- Digital Cross Connect Links
- Modems and Multiplexers
- Suitable for Tempest Systems
- Industrial Control Links
|Data Rate||160 MBd|
|Fiber Type||Multimode Glass, Hard Clad Silica (HCS)|
|Maximum Distance (m)||2700|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||820|
|Pwr Supply In V||5|
Optical Receiver for Industrial Applications with Conductive ST-Threaded Port, RoHS Compliant