Brocade SAN I/O Modules for Blade Servers
Consolidate and virtualize with the industry's best
Maximize the benefits of consolidation with the industry’s best-in-class SAN I/O modules for Blade Servers
Deliver high availability: Brocade Fibre Channel SAN anchors high-performance data centers. This scalable fabric helps preserve legacy network design while supporting active-active server connections.
Increase I/O: A highly virtualized environment needs speedy, high-capacity throughput.
Accelerate deployment and diagnosis: Reduce the time it takes to deploy storage network monitoring. Speed up diagnosis of trouble spots. With improved fabric manageability—and that includes cabling—it’s easier to ensure end-to-end link-level integrity.
Zero Footprint: Brocade Fibre Channel SAN I/O modules enable space saving designs and the ability to provide a fully redundant, hot pluggable SAN connectivity solution in-a-box to enterprise customers for faster deployment and quicker maintenance.
Functionality that supports end-users
- Address evolving workloads and integrate with open solutions through Brocade Fibre Channel technology
- Scale fabric architecture with flattened network design and provide VM mobility without reconfiguration
- Simplify fabric manageability with Brocade Fabric Vision technology
Rapid deployment, increased availability
- Minimize downtime with live monitoring, integrated diagnostics, and point-in-time playback
- Simplify SAN fabric monitoring with pre-defined, threshold-based rules, actions, and policies
- Improve SAN health, stability, and capability with intuitive reporting and trend analysis
|Speed||Partner||Server Blade||Model I||OEM Model||BRCD Model|
|Huawei||FusionServer E Series||E9000||CX916 & NX220||6543|
|NEC||Sigma Blade||-H, -Hv2,
|Huawei||E Series||E9000||CX912, NX210||5432|
|Huawei||Tecal K Series||8280||CN21XFMC||5431|
|Additional Switch Modules|
||IBM||BladeCenter||T, HT, E, H, & S||B5470||5470|
Brocade® Network Advisor simplifies storage network management and helps organizations proactively diagnose and troubleshoot issues to maximize uptime increase operational efficiency and reduce costs.