Brocade FC16-64 Blade
Maximize data center connectivity with high-density fibre channel port blade
Designed to meet tough data growth and application demands, Brocade FC16-64 port blades are the right platform for high-density SAN environments. Secure, high performing, and built on proven data center technology, they combine scalability and availability with long-lasting investment protection.
Support growing workloads with exceptional consolidation and scale: High throughput and optimum bandwidth utilization ensure that your network won’t be a bottleneck today and will support growing workloads in the future. Fast, efficient operation also supports infrastructure consolidation, which reduces costs and eases management.
Optimize data center connectivy and ease scale-out: An innovative architecture and industry standard, energy-efficient Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) connectors help you streamline provisioning and increase agility while reducing space and power requirements.
Simplify adminstration, and increase uptime: Get unprecedented insight and visibility across the storage network with Brocade Fabric Vision technology. Powerful diagnostics and monitoring capabilities provide statistics that help you quickly identify changing conditions and implement real-time responses.
Efficient, high-performance fabric
- Up to 16 Gbps throughput helps tackle dynamic and often-unpredictable workloads
- Industry-leading performance provides support for rapid growth and data center consolidation
- Maximum throughput supports solid state drives and delivers the performance required by bandwidth-sensitive applications
High-density cable deployment
- Industry standard, energy-efficient Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) connectors optimize storage connectivity The industry’s lowest per port power consumption reduces energy expenditures
- Brocade Network Advisor reduces operational costs and complexity by simplifying and centralizing management
- Inline port diagnostics and advanced monitoring streamline deployment and troubleshooting tasks
- Monitoring and integrated diagnostic capabilities support optimal SAN performance and reliability