Brocade FCOE 10-24 Blade
Simplify network design with a versatile, high-density blade
Designed for mid-sized and large enterprises, the Brocade FCOE10-24 Blade consolidates server I/O to reduce capital and operating expenses. This versatile blade enables both LAN and SAN access over a common server connection via the Data Center Bridging (DCB) and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) standards-based protocols.
Cut costs with unified consolidation: The Brocade FCOE10-24 connects to servers with third-party Converged Network Adaptors (CNAs), consolidating I/O to cut infrastructure costs. And gain complete command-and-control of your SAN with Brocade Network Advisor for network management.
Easily scale your network for delivering must-have performance: Built for data-intensive applications, the Brocade FCOE10-24 features non-blocking architecture and extensive expansion capabilities. Frame-based trunking accelerates server connection throughput up to 40 Gbps for delivering must-have performance.
Unify management across your storage network: Leveraging the same OS and management utilities that support the entire Brocade SAN fabric, the Brocade FCOE 10-24 connects easily to Brocade Fibre Channel SANS and FCoE systems. Configuration, monitoring, and management and upgrades are completely non-disruptive.
Fabric-wide consolidation and cost control
- Connect to servers with industry-standard, third-party CNAs
- Consolidate server I/O to reduce adapters per server, cabling, and switch ports
- Reduce power consumption and cooling costs for greener data centers
Scalability and performance for high-density networks
- Support 10 GbE throughput across 24 DCB ports with cut-through, non-blocking architecture
- Process FCoE traffic at wire speed for transport to Fibre Channel and FCoE storage systems
- Provide up to 40 Gbps server connection throughput via frame-based trunking
Reliable brocade fabric os-powered connectivity
- Support all Brocade SAN products, from fixed port switches to backbones
- Connect seamlessly and reliably to Brocade Fibre Channel SANS and FCoE networks
- Prevent disruption through transparent control processor failover and firmware upgrades
- Configure and manage Brocade backbones, directors, switches, and third-party Host Bus Adapters (HBAs), and CNAs
- Discover, monitor, and manage Fibre Channel SAN, converged FCoE, and IP switching and routing
- Manage FCoE ports and trunks quickly and easily with Brocade Network Advisor Layer 2 configuration