To address disaster recovery requirements, Broadcom offers a full extension solutions portfolio designed to give organizations flexible deployment options for replication. Both the Brocade Extension Switches and Blades are robust platforms for large-scale, multi-site data center environments implementing block, file, and tape data protection solutions. Brocade Extension is a purpose-built solution that securely moves more data over distance faster while minimizing the impact of disruptions. These platforms deliver unprecedented performance, strong security, continuous availability, and simplified management to handle the unrelenting growth of data traffic between data centers in Fibre Channel, FICON, and IP storage environments.
These solutions are unique in their ability and are ideal for:
- Data protection for both open systems and mainframe
- Multi-site synchronous and asynchronous storage replication
- Operational excellence with converged bandwidth management of IP storage and FCIP across the WAN (includes MAPS and diagnostic tools)
- Enhancing the availability of FCIP and IP using Extension Trunking acrossmultiple IP network paths
- Securing IP storage, Fibre Channel, and FICON data-in-flight across the WAN
- Centralized tape backup, recovery, and archiving for NAS, Fibre Channel, FICON, and IP-based backups
- Consolidation of replication I/O from heterogeneous arrays and multiple protocols
Modify Your Search
Select multiple product lines by holding down the CTRL key and clicking on your desired selection.