Brocade 6510 Switch
Accelerate data access with the Brocade 6510 Switch
This mid-market SAN switch reduces costs, enables a densely virtualized, scalable cloud infrastructure, and unleashes the full potential of flash storage in a smartly designed 1U package.
Meet business demand now — and later: Choosing a SAN switch that meets your present needs and the future demands of cloud computing architectures is critical to your business’ success. The Brocade 6510 Switch delivers the reliability and performance required by today’s enterprises. And with Ports on Demand licensing, you can quickly respond to ever-increasing needs of the business.
Deploy quickly, avoid future hassles: Install your SAN switch fast. Manage and support it more easily than you thought possible. With smart, easy-to-use setup coupled with diagnostic and management tools, the Brocade 6510 Switch lets IT focus on supporting the business.
Get the features you want and need: With the Brocade 6510 Switch, there’s no need to compromise on features and functionality. This powerful SAN switch supports mid-market cloud storage infrastructures with a range of capabilities you’d expect in more expensive options.
Support business growth with business-class performance
- “Pay as you grow” from 24 to 36 ports with Ports on Demand
- Maximize resiliency with an optional redundant power supply
- Deliver 40 percent higher performance than comparably priced 10 GbE alternatives
Simplify operations with purpose-built tools
- Install in three simple steps with Brocade EZSwitchSetup
- Streamline deployment and troubleshooting with Brocade Fabric Vision technology
- Centralize monitoring and management with Brocade Network Advisor
Boost availability and performance with brocade monitoring and management technology
- Leverage Brocade Fabric Vision technology’s powerful monitoring, management, and diagnostic tools to simplify administration, increase uptime, and reduce costs
- Instantly identify latency and congestion issues in the fabric through increased instrumentation and granularity
- Supports high-performance fabrics by using Brocade ClearLink D_Ports to identify optic and cable issues
- Pinpoint problems faster and simplify SAN configuration and management with Brocade Network Advisor
|Total Line Rate Ports||48 @ 16 Gb/s|
|Power Text||0.14 watts / Gb/s, dual hot-swappable power supplies|
|Frame Based ISL Trunking||128 Gb/s frame-based trunk (optional)|
|Size (mm)||437.64(W) x 43.18(H) x 443.23(D)|
|Certified Maximum||6,000 active nodes; 56 switches, 19 hops in Brocade Fabric OS® fabrics; larger fabrics certified as required|
|Fibre Channel Performance||2.125 Gb/s line speed, full duplex; 4.25 Gb/s line speed, full duplex; 8.5 Gb/s line speed, full duplex; 10.53 Gb/s line speed, full duplex; 14.025 Gb/s line speed, full duplex; auto-sensing of 2, 4, 8, and 16 Gb/s port speeds; 10 Gb/s optionally programmable to fixed port speed|