Brocade G630 Switch
Increase scalability, respond to dynamic demands, optimize space utilization
Build a network that scales as fast as your business
The Brocade G630 Switch delivers industry-leading 32 Gb/s Fibre Channel performance across 128 ports in a 2U form factor. This switch enables organizations to increase scale with 33 percent more connectivity at double the speed with Brocade Gen 6 technology.
Deliver leading-edge, low-latency NVMe performance with trusted reliability
The Brocade G630 delivers seamless integration with the next generation of NVMe flash storage, without a disruptive rip-and-replace. With this switch, organizations can reap the benefit of running NVMe and SCSI concurrently on the same network to ramp up a gradual technology transition to NVMe performance.
Automate for operational efficiency
Power IT with simple and open automation to increase productivity. By automating daily repetitive tasks, IT organizations can improve efficiency and dramatically decrease the risk of operational mistakes.
Deliver unmatched scalability
- “Pay as you grow” from 48 up to 128 32 Gb/s ports with Ports on Demand (PoD)
- Scale efficiently with 33 percent more connectivity in a 2U form factor
Achieve breakthrough performance
- Maximize your investment in low-latency, high performance flash with a storage networking switch that supports critical business applications with 32 Gb/s performance
- Integrate seamless NVMe-ready Fibre Channel while running NVMe and SCSI concurrently on the same network for transitioning to NVMe-based storage
Simplify management and automation
- Simplify end-to-end management of large scale environments by automating monitoring and diagnostics
- Unique integrated network sensors monitor NVMe workloads and enable granular visibility into both NVMe and SCSI IO performance for optimal network health
Leveraging Brocade’s Automation Technology to Deliver a Modern Data Center
Brocade® Network Advisor simplifies storage network management and helps organizations proactively diagnose and troubleshoot issues to maximize uptime, increase operational efficiency, and reduce costs.
|Total Line Rate Ports||48 to 128 @ 32 Gb/s|
|Power Text||0.23 watts / Gb/s, dual hot-swappable power supplies|
|Frame Based ISL Trunking||256 Gb/s frame-based trunk (optional)|
|Access Gateway||Not available|
|FICON Support||Not available|
|Size (mm)||440.0 (W) x 86.70 (H) x 609.60 (D)|
|Certified Maximum||Single fabric: 56 domains, 7 hops MPR fabric: 19 hops|
|Fibre Channel Performance||Fibre Channel: 4.25 Gbps line speed, full duplex; 8.5 Gbps line speed, full duplex; 14.025 Gbps line speed, full duplex; 28.05 Gbps line speed, full duplex; auto-sensing of 4, 8, 16, and 32 Gbps port speeds. Fibre Channel: 4.25 Gbps line speed, full duplex; 8.5 Gbps line speed, full duplex; 14.025 Gbps line speed, full duplex; 28.05 Gbps line speed, full duplex; auto-sensing of 4, 8, 16, and 32 Gbps port speeds. Auto-sensing of 4×32, 4×16, 4×8, 4×4 Gbps speeds on the QSFP ports with Brocade FOS v8.2.0.|
Accelerate replication and achieve near-zero downtime between data centers