LED Light Bars
- The HLCP-X100 series light bars are rectangular light sources designed
for a variety of applications where a large bright source of light is required.
These light bars are configured in single-in-line that contain single light emitting areas.
The AlGaAs Red LEDs use double heterojunction AlGaAs on a GaAs substrate.
- Large Bright, Uniform Light Emitting Areas
- Categorized for Light Output
- Excellent ON-OFF Contrast
- X-Y Stackable
- Flush Mountable
- Can be Used with Panel and Legend Mounts
- Light Emitting Surface Suitable for Legend Attachment per
Application Note 1012
- HLCP-X100 Series Designed for Low Current Operation
ApplicationsBack Lighting Buttons/Switches
|Dimension Lxwxh In Mm||20.32 x 4.95 x 6.22|
|Led Chip Type||AlGaAs|
|Lens Type||Diffused, Untinted|
|Minimum Luminous Intensity (mcd)||9.0|
|Number Of Colors||Single|
|Test Current (mA)||3.0|
|Typical Forward Voltage In V||1.8|
|Typical Luminous Intensity (mcd)||15|