LED Light Bars
- The HLCP-X100 series light bars are rectangular light sources designed
for a variety of applications where a large bright source of light is required.
These light bars are configured in single-in-line that contain segmented light emitting areas.
The AlGaAs Red LEDs use double heterojunction AlGaAs on a GaAs substrate.
- Large Bright, Uniform Light Emitting Areas
- Categorized for Light Output
- Excellent ON-OFF Contrast
- X-Y Stackable
- Flush Mountable
- Can be Used with Panel and Legend Mounts
- Light Emitting Surface Suitable for Legend Attachment per
Application Note 1012
- HLCP-X100 Series Designed for Low Current Operation
|Dimension Lxwxh In Mm||20.32 x 10.16 x 6.22|
|Intensity Bin Selection||2|
|Minimum Luminous Intensity (mcd)||3.0|
|Number Of Colors||Single|
|Test Current (mA)||3.0|
|Typical Forward Voltage In V||1.8|
|Typical Dominant Wavelength (nm)||637|
|Typical Luminous Intensity (lm)||7.5|