PCB Based Subminiature Lamps
The ASMT-Bx20 is an environmental friendly green product of unique PCB based submiature lamps namely PCB PolyLED. These PolyLEDs come in un-tinted, non diffused package to cater for various product themes and ease handling applications.
The small size, narrow footprint and high brightness make these LEDs excellent for backlighting, status indication and panel illumination applications.
The available colors are AllnGaP Red, AllnGaP Green, InGaN Blue and AllnGaP Amber.
In order to facilitate pick and place operation, these PCB PolyLEDs are shipped in tape and reel, with 1500 units per reel. The package is compatible with reflow soldering and binned by both color and intensity.
- Small foot print
- Available in four colors namely Red, Green, Blue and Amber
- Non-diffused dome for high brightness
- Supreme product quality and reliability
- Operating temperature range of -40 °C to 85 °C
- Package in 8mm tape on 7” diameter reels
- Compatible with automated placement equipment
- Compatible with infrared and vapor phase reflow soldering process