Subminiature High Performance AlInGaP LED Lamps
The HLMT-QH00 dome lamps use an untinted, nondiffused lens to provide a high luminous intensity within a narrow radiation pattern.
All of these devices are made by encapsulating LED chips on axial lead frames to form molded epoxy subminiature lamp packages. For more information refer to Standard SMT and Through Hole Lead Bend Options for Subminiature LED Lamps data sheet.
These subminiature solid state lamps utilize the newly developed aluminum indium gallium phosphide (AlInGaP) LED technologies, the transparent substrate carrier technology (TS = HLMT-Devices). The TS HLMT-Devices are especially effective in very bright ambient lighting conditions.
- Subminiature Dome Package
Nondiffused Dome for High Brightness
- Wide Range of Drive Currents
- Color: 615 nm Reddish-Orange
- Ideal for Space Limited Applications
- Axial Leads
- Gull Wing Leads, 12 mm Tape on 7 in. Dia. Reel, 1500 Parts per Reel