0.2W 2835 Surface Mount LED
The ASMW-FWG0 Surface Mount LEDs use InGaN chip technology with superior package design to enable them to produce higher light output with better flux performance. They can be driven at high current and are able to dissipate heat more efficiently, resulting in better performance with higher reliability.
These LEDs are able to be operated under a wide range of environmental conditions, making them ideal for various applications including fluorescent replacement, under-cabinet lighting, retail display lighting and panel lights.
To facilitate easy pick and place assembly, the LEDs are packed in tape and reel. Every reel is shipped in single flux and color bin, to provide close uniformity.
• Available in CCT 3000K, 4000K and 6500K per ANSI
• CRI ≥80
• Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
• High reliability with silicone encapsulation
• Low package profile and large emitting area for better uniformity in linear lighting
• For lighting and luminaires
|Dimension Lxwxh In Mm||2.8 x 3.5 x 0.7|
|Number Of Colors||Single|
|Test Current (mA)||60.0|
|Viewing Angle (degree)||120°|
|Typical Luminous Flux (lm)||23 Lumens|
|Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)||6500K|