0.5W HE 3030 Surface Mount LED
The ASMF-LWG4-NxxxD Surface Mount LEDs use InGaN chip technology with superior package design to enable them to produce higher light output with better flux performance. The product can be driven at high current and is able to dissipate the heat more efficiently, which results in better performance with reliability.
These LEDs operate under a wide range of environmental conditions, making them ideal for various applications including fluorescent replacement, under-cabinet lighting, retail display lighting and panel lights.
To facilitate easy pick-and-place assembly, the LEDs are packed in tape and reel format. Every reel is shipped in single flux and color bin to provide close uniformity.
• High-reliability package with enchanced silicone resin encapsulation
• Available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K, 6200K, 6500K and 6800K CCT.
• Low Thermal Resistance at 15°C/W
• Super wide viewing angle at 120°
• Low package profile and large emitting area for better uniformity in linear lighting
• JEDEC MSL 3
|• For lightings and luminaires
• Electronic signs and signals
- Channel lettering
- Contour lighting
- Advertisement board backlighting
• Office automations, home appliances, industrial equipment
- Front panel backlighting
- Push button backlighting
- Display backlighting
- Scanner lighting
|Dimension Lxwxh In Mm||3.2 x 3.0 x 0.6|
|Number Of Colors||Single|
|Test Current (mA)||65.0|
|Viewing Angle (degree)||120°|
|Typical Luminous Flux (lm)||27 Lumens|
|Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)||6500K|