Super 0.5W Power PLCC-4 Surface Mount LED
The Super 0.5W Cool White Power PLCC-4 SMT LED is using InGaN chip technology. The package can be driven at high current due to its superior package design. The product is able to dissipate the heat more efficiently compared to the Power PLCC-4 SMT LEDs. These LEDs produce higher light output with better flux performance compared to the Power PLCC-4 SMT LED.
The Super 0.5W Cool White Power PLCC-4 SMT LEDs are designed for higher reliability, better performance, and operate under a wide range of environmental conditions.
To facilitate easy pick and place assembly, the LEDs are packed in EIA-compliant tape and reel. Every reel is shipped in single intensity and color bin, to provide close uniformity.
- Industry Standard PLCC 4 platform (3.2x2.8x1.9mm)
- High reliability package with enhanced silicone resin encapsulation
- High brightness with optimum flux performance using InGaN chip technologies
- Available in 8mm carrier tape & 7 inch reel
- Wide viewing angle at 120 degree
- JEDEC MSL 2
- Decorative lighting
- Panel/button backlighting
- Display backlighting
- Advertising board backlighting
|Dimension Lxwxh In Mm||3.2 x 2.8 x 1.9|
|Minimum Luminous Intensity (mcd)||43.0|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +120°C|
|Package||Tape and Reel|
|Typical Dominant Wavelength (nm)||4500 - 10000K CCT|
|Viewing Angle (degree)||120°|
|Typical Luminous Flux (lm)||46 Lumens|