Super 0.5W Power PLCC-4 Surface Mount LED
The Super 0.5W Warm White Power PLCC-4 SMT LED is Warm white mid-Power PLCC-4 SMT LEDs using InGaN chip technology. The package can be driven at high current due to its superior package design. The product is able to dissipate the heat more efficiently compared to the Power PLCC-4 SMT LEDs. These LEDs produce higher light output with better flux performance compared to the Power PLCC-4 SMT LED.
The Super 0.5W Warm White Power PLCC-4 SMT LEDs are designed for higher reliability, better performance, and operate under a wide range of environmental conditions. The performance characteristics of these new mid-power LEDs make them uniquely suitable for use in harsh conditions such as in automotive applications, and in electronics signs and signals.
To facilitate easy pick and place assembly, the LEDs are packed in EIA-compliant tape and reel. Every reel is shipped in single intensity and sub color bin, to provide close uniformity.
- Industry Standard PLCC 4 platform (3.2x2.8x1.9mm)
- High reliability package with enhanced silicone resin encapsulation
- High brightness with optimum flux performance using InGaN chip technologies
- Available in Warm White
- Available in 8mm carrier tape & 7 inch reel
- Low Thermal Resistance 40°C/W
- Super wide viewing angle at 120 degree
- JEDEC MSL 2
- Decorative lighting
- Panel/button backlighting
- Display backlighting
- Advertising board backlighting
|Dimension Lxwxh In Mm||3.2 x 2.8 x 1.9|
|Minimum Luminous Intensity (mcd)||37.0|
|Package||Tape and Reel|
|Typical Dominant Wavelength (nm)||2500 - 4800K CCT|
|Viewing Angle (degree)||120°|
|Typical Luminous Flux (lm)||33 Lumens|