High Temp Multiturn Absolute Encoder Module, 14-bit
The AEAT-84AD provides all functions as an optoelectronicmechanical unit in order to implement, with single turn absolute encoder, an absolute multi-turn encoder with a combined capacity of up to 30 bits at extended temperature.
The unit consists of an IR-LED circuit board, a phototransistor (PT) circuit board, and 6 or 7 gear wheels arranged in between the PCBs.
- 16384 (14bits) revolution count versions
- Optical, absolute multi-turn assembly with max. Diameter of 55 mm and typical height 12.2 mm.
- Operating temperatures of -40C to 125C
- Mechanical coupling by means of 14 teeth gear pinion with module of 0.3
- Operating speeds up to 12,000 rpm
- A 2x4-pole pin strip for power supply and signal
- Machine tools
- Semiconductor Machineries
- Automotive (Body plant robot cells for assembly & welding)