Ultra-Precision Absolute Encoder
The AEAT-7000 is a high speed, high resolution absolute encoder module capable of providing up to 13bits of absolute positioning information. Its small, compact and modular form factor also makes it an ideal choice for space-constrained applications.
The encoder IC consists of an array of photo diodes, including a monitor photo diode channel. The photodetector IC is used together with a codewheel or code disc. The photo diodes are accompanied with precision amplifiers plus additional circuitry. The monitor channel is used to drive a constant current source for the highly collimated IR illumination system.
- 13 bits resolution
- Serial Synchronous Interface
- Sine/Cosine true differential outputs with 1024 periods
- 16MHz data rate for high-speed applications
- Easy to align
- Semiconductor automation machines
- Industrial sewing machines
- Valve control
- Machine tools
|Max Qty of Samples||1|