Mid-Sized Housed Encoder
The HEDR-542X series are high performance, cost effective, two-channel optical incremental housed encoders. These encoders emphasize high reliability, high resolution and easy assembly.
The HEDR-542X housed encoders use reflective technology to sense rotary position. This sensor consists of an LED light source and a photodetector IC in a single SO-8 surface mount package. The outputs of the HEDR-542X encoders are two square waves in quadrature. These encoders may be quickly and easily mounted to a motor.
- Two channel quadrature output
- Quick and easy assembly
- Ideal for small motor systems
- -10 degrees C to 85 degrees C operating temperature
- Right Angle Connector Available
- Hub available in either a set screw configuration or a press-fit/adhesive mount configuration
- External Mounting Ears Available
|Product Size (mm)||N/A|
|Number of Channels||2|
|Shaft Diameter (Unit of Measure)||mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20°C to +85°C|
|Operating Voltage (V)||5.0V|