High Resolution 3-channel Housed Encoder Module Kits with Integrated Differential Line Driver IC
The Broadcom AEDL-5xxx is a series of high resolution 3-channel housed encoder module kits with integrated differential line driver IC supporting RS-422 outputs. Each AEDL-5xxx kit contains an AEDT-981x module, a film codewheel and an AM26C31Q line driver IC which provides complementary outputs for each encoder channel (i.e., A, A/, B, B/, I, and I/). Recommended line receiver ICs for the AEDL-5xxx include the AM26LS32 and AM26LS33.
Standard encoding resolutions supported by the AEDL-5xxx are from 2000 and 5000 CPR. Consult local Broadcom sales representatives for other resolutions.
For additional information, please refer to:
i) AEDT-981x Datasheet.
ii) AM26C31Q Datasheet
- Dual Channel Quadrature Outputs with Index Pulse Output
- Complementary Outputs with Industry Standard Line Driver IC
- Encoding Resolution up to 5000 CPR
- Operating Temperature from -40°C to +85°C
- No Signal Adjustment Required
- Quick and Easy Assembly
- Cost Effective Solution
- Small Size
- Single 5V Supply with ±10% Tolerance
- On-board Decoupling Capacitor for Enhanced Noise Immunity
- DC Servo Motors
- Linear and Rotary Actuators
- Factory Automation Equipment
- 3D Printers
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) or Drones
|Number of Channels||3|
|Shaft Diameter (Unit of Measure)||mm|
|Optical Radius (mm)||11.0|