High Resolution 3-channel Housed Encoder Module Kits with Snap-on Cover
The Broadcom AEDM-5xxx is a series of high resolution 3-channel housed encoder module kits with patented snap-on cover enabling quick assembly. Each AEDM-5xxx kit contains an AEDT-981x module and a film codewheel. The outputs of the AEDM-5xxx are two square waves in quadrature plus an index pulse signal which is generated upon a full rotation of the codewheel. The quadrature signals and the index pulse are accessed via the five 0.025-inch square pins located on 0.100-inch centers.
These bearing-less housed encoder kits are designed for quick and easy mounting on motors. For larger diameter motors, the AEDM-59xx series provides the option of external mounting ears.
Standard encoding resolutions supported by the AEDM-5xxx are from 2000 and 5000 CPR. Consult local Broadcom sales representatives for other resolutions.
- Dual Channel Quadrature Outputs with Index Pulse Output
- Encoding Resolution up to 5000 CPR
- Operating Temperature from -40°C to +85°C
- Quick and Easy Assembly
- No Signal Adjustment Required
- Cost Effective Solution
- Small Size
- TTL-compatible Outputs
- Single 5V Supply with ±10% Tolerance
- External Mounting Ears Option Available for Larger Motors.
- DC Servo Motors
- Linear and Rotary Actuators
- Factory Automation Equipment
- 3D Printers
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) or Drones
|Max Qty of Samples||2|
|Number of Channels||3|
|Shaft Diameter (Unit of Measure)||mm|
|Optical Radius (mm)||11.0|