Encoder Line Drivers
Line Drivers are available for the HEDS-55XX/56XX series and the HEDS-9000/9100/9200/9040/9140 series encoders. The line driver offers enhanced performance when the encoder is used in noisy environments, or when it is required to drive long distances.
The 70 degrees C version utilizes an industry standard line driver IC (26LS31) which provides complementary outputs for each encoder channel. The 100 degrees C version utilizes an industry standard line driver IC, 26C31, which provides complementary outputs for each encoder channel. Thus, the output of the line driver encoder is A, A, B, B and I/I for three channel versions. Suggested line receivers are 26LS32 and 26LS33.
For additional information, please refer to:
- HEDS-5500/5540/5600/5640 data sheets
- HEDS-90X0/91X0/92X0 data sheets
- HEDS-9000 series extended resolution data sheet
- 26LS31 data sheet
- Available on Both Encoder Modules (HEDS-9000 Series) and Encoder Kit Housings (HEDS-5500 Series)
- Complementary Outputs
- Industry Standard Line Driver IC
- Single 5 V
- Onboard Bypass Capacitor
- 70 degrees C and 100 degrees C Versions Available
|Optical Radius (mm)||11.0|
|Resolution (Unit of Measure)||CPR|