10-bits Magnetic Encoder
The AEAT-60xx series is a high performance, low cost, optical absolute magnetic encoder module, designed to detect absolute angular position for precise motor feedback.
The magnetic encoder provides design engineers the option of a 10-bit or 12-bit resolution package to cater to different application needs. In addition, the magnetic encoder comes complete with housing that enables easier assembly and integration to customers' applications. Thus eliminating the tedious and cumbersome process of alligning the encoder and codewheel against the rotation shaft of the motor system.
With a wide operating temperature rating of between -40ºC to 125ºC, the AEAT-60xx series assures design engineers of highest level of performance under extreme operating temperature. Coupled with its robust characteristics, the encoder is resistant to oil and dirt influence, making it ideal for industrial automation applications.
With a 3-wire serial interface, the AEAT-60xx series enables the provision of absolute position data in binary format. The encoder is compatible with a wide range of industrial automation applications and works with a single 5V power supply input. In addition, the AEAT-60xx is packaged in a small form factor, allowing design engineers to easily design-in or integrate with space-constraint applications.
For an added advantage to customers' applications, this encoder is competitively priced at half of the cost for a similar housed absolute encoders currently available in the market.
- 10/12 bits resolution
- Contactless sensing technologies
- Wide temperature range from -40° to 125°C
- Absolute angular position detection
- Synchronous Serial Interface (SSI) output for absolute position data (binary format)
- Single 5V supply
- Easy assembly, no signal adjustment required
- Direct connectivity through PCB
- RoHS compliant
- Small form factor (23mm diameter x 19mm height)
- 6mm shaft
- Robotics, Automated Assembly lines
- XY Table, Optical Scanner
- Machine tools, Cutting, Feed to Length, Indexing Conveyor
- Measurement Instruments, Metering, Dispensing, Medical
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Product Size (mm)||23 (dia) x 23 (h)|