4x4 NUV Silicon Photomultiplier (SiPM) in HD Technology
The device makes efficient use of surface area by using through silicon via (TSV) technology, allowing for a high packing density without wires. Larger detector areas can be covered by tiling multiple arrays almost without edge losses.
The detector has a broad response in the visible light spectrum with particular optimization towards blue and near UV light.
A thin glass layer highly transparent down to UV wavelength protects the array, making it well suited for the detection of scintillation or Cherenkov light from the most common scintillators, such as LSO, LYSO, GSO, BGO, NaI, CsI, BaF, LaBr.
- High PDE of more than 55% @ 420 nm
- High fill factors (pixel and tile)
- Excellent SPTR and CRT
- Uniformity of break down voltage (Δ < 300 mV across tile)
- With TSV technology, arrays are 4-side tilable
- Cell pitch 30 x 30µm²
- Tile size 15.9 x 15.9 mm²
- Array thickness of only 1.28 mm
- Highly transparent glass protection layer
- 32 backside contacts, reflow solderable
- Operating temperature range from -20°C to +50°C
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- X-ray and gamma ray detection
- Nuclear medicine
- Positron emission tomography
- Safety and security
- Physics experiments