1MBd Dual-channel, Bi-directional R2Coupler® Optocoupler
The Broadcom ACFL-5211T is an automotive grade dual-channel optocopler device designed for bi-directional digital communications. The device has two optocoupler channels internally aligned 180 degrees of each other, providing optimum chip pin-out configuration for bi-directional Tx/Rx data communication design and board layout. The two channels are electrically indepedent and galvanically isolated, providing an ideal isolated bi-directional power system communication interface.
The device is optimized for low power systems supporting data rates up to 1 MBd and packaged in a compact SSO-12 package comparable to the SSO-8 footprint.
Broadcom R2CouplerTM isolation products provide the reinforced insulation and reliability needed for critical automotive and high temperature industrial applications.
- Automotive Qualified per AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Guidelines
- Operating Temperature from -40 °C to +125 °C
- 8mm Creepage and Clearance
- Data Rates up to 1MBd
- LED Current Drive (IF): 0.8 to 16mA
- Low Propagation Delay: 1µs max at IF = 10mA
- Vcc Range: 3 to 20 V
- Compact, Auto-Insertable Stretched SO12 Package
- Worldwide Safety Approval:
- UL 1577 approval, Viso = 5,000 Vrms for 1 min.
- CSA Component Acceptance Notice 5
- IEC 60747-5-5, EN/DIN EN 60747-5-2, Viorm = 1,140 Vpeak
- Automotive IPM Driver for DC-DC Converters and Motor Inverters
- Status Feedback and Wake-Up Signal Isolation
- CANBus and SPI Communications Interface
- High Temperature Digital/Analog Signal Isolation
|Product Type||Automotive Optocoupler|
|CMR (min.) (V/µs)||15000.0|
|CTR Max. (%)||100|
|CTR Min. (%)||32.0|
|IF Min. (mA)||10.0|
|RoHS6 Compliant||Pb & Pb-free options available|
|UL Insulation Rating Viso (VRMS)||5000.0|
|IEC Maximum Working Insulation Voltage Viorm (VPEAK)||1140.0|
|Prop Delay (tPHL) Max. (µs)||1 µs|
|Prop Delay (tPLH) Max. (µs)||1 µs|
Automotive R²Coupler™ 1MBd Transistor Output Optocoupler in Stretched SO-8 Package with 8mm Creepage & Clearance