Hermetically Sealed 3.3V, Low IF, Wide VCC, High Gain Optocoupler
The ACPL-6750L is a commercial grade, four-channel hermetically sealed 3.3V optocoupler in a 16-Pin ceramic flat pack. Gold plated leads are available. See the datasheet for details.
The product is capable of operation and storage over the full military temperature range and may also be purchased with full MIL-PRF-38534 Class H or K level testing. The ACPL-6750L is manufactured and tested on a MIL-PRF-38534 certified line, and the Class H and K versions are included in the DLA Qualified Products Database Supplemental Information Sheets QPDSIS-38534 as Hybrid Microcircuits.
Each channel contains a GaAsP light-emitting diode which is optically coupled to an integrated high gain photon detector. The high gain output stage features an open collector output providing both lower saturation voltage and higher signaling speed than possible with conventional photo-Darlington optocouplers.
The supply voltage can be operated as low as 3.0 V without adversely affecting the parametric performance. These devices have a 300% minimum CTR at an input current of only 0.5 mA, making them ideal for use in low input current applications such as MOS, CMOS, low power logic interfaces or line receivers.
Package styles for this die set in one, two or four channels are 8- and 16-Pin DIP through hole. Devices may be purchased with a variety of lead forms and plating options. See the datasheet for details.
Because the same electrical die (emitters and detectors) are used for each channel of each device listed in the datasheet, absolute maximum ratings, recommended operating conditions, electrical specifications, and performance characteristics shown in the datasheet figures are virtually identical for all parts. Occasional exceptions exist due to package variations and limitations and are as noted. Additionally, the same package assembly processes and materials are used in all devices. These similarities justify the use of a common data base for die-related reliability.
- Commercial grade, four channels, 16-Pin ceramic flat pack
- Performance guaranteed from -55ºC to 125ºC
- Low power consumption
- 3.3V supply voltages
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K available
- Three hermetically sealed package configurations
- One and four channel devices (may be different package)
- Low input current requirement: 0.5 mA
- High current transfer ratio: 1500% typical @ IF = 0.5 mA
- Low output saturation voltage: 0.11 V typical
- 1500 Vdc withstand test voltage
- Military and aerospace
- High reliability systems
- Telephone ring detection
- Microprocessor system interface
- Transportation, medical, and life critical systems
- Isolated input line receiver
- EIA RS-232-C line receiver
- Voltage level shifting
- Isolated input line receiver
- Isolated output line driver
- Logic ground isolation
- Harsh industrial environments
- Current loop receiver
- System test equipment isolation
- Process control input/output isolation
|CMR (min.) (V/µs)||500.0|
|CTR Min. (%)||300.0|
|Package||Hermetic 16 Pin Flat Pack|
|Product Type||Hermetic High Gain|
|Prop Delay (tPHL) Max. (µs)||100.0 µs|
|Prop Delay (tPLH) Max. (µs)||60.0 µs|
|IF Min. (mA)||0.5 mA|