Hermetically Sealed, Low If, Wide Vcc, Logic Gate Optocouplers
The 5962-8876906Kxx is a DLA SMD Class K four channel hermetically sealed optocoupler in a 16-Pin ceramic flat package and the highest level of reliability. Gold plated leads is available.
The product is capable of operation and storage over the full military temperature range and may also be purchased as either commercial grade or with full MIL-PRF-38534 Class Level H testing on the same DLA SMD. The 5962-8876906Kxx is manufactured and tested on a MIL-PRF-38534 certified line and is included in the DLA Qualified Manufacturers List QML-38534 for Hybrid Microcircuits.
Each channel contains an AlGaAs light emitting diode which is optically coupled to an integrated high gain photon detector. The detector has a threshold with hysteresis which provide differential mode noise immunity and eliminates the potential for output signal chatter. The detector in the single channel units has a tri-state output stage which allows for direct connection to data buses. The output is non-inverting. The detector IC has an internal shield that provides a guaranteed common mode transient immunity of up to 1000 V/µs. Improved power supply rejection eliminates the need for special power supply bypass precautions.
Package styles for this die set in one, two or four channels are 8-Pin DIP through hole, 16-Pin surface mount DIP flat pack, and 20 pad leadless ceramic chip carrier. Most devices may be purchased with a variety of lead forms and plating options. See the datasheet for details.
Because the same electrical die (emitters and detectors) are used for each channel of each device listed in the datasheet, absolute maximum ratings, recommended operating conditions, electrical specifications, and performance characteristics shown in the datasheet figures are virtually identical for all parts. Occasional exceptions exist due to package variations and limitations and are as noted. Additionally, the same package assembly processes and materials are used in all devices. These similarities give justification for the use of data obtained from one part to represent other parts performance for reliability and certain limited radiation test results.
- Highest reliability, four channel, 16-Pin flat pack
- Performance guaranteed from -55ºC to 125ºC
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class K, QML-38534
- Dual marked with device part number and DLA Standard Microcircuit Drawing
- High radiation immunity
- Reliability data
- Four hermetically sealed package configurations
- One and two channel devices (may be different package)
- Wide Vcc range (4.5 to 20 V)
- 350 ns maximum propagation delay
- CMR: > 10,000 V/µs typical
- 1500 Vdc withstand test voltage
- Compatible with LSTTL, TTL, and CMOS logic
- Three stage output available
- Military and space
- High reliability systems
- Transportation and life critical systems
- High-speed line receiver
- Isolated bus driver (single channel)
- Pulse transformer replacement
- Ground loop elimination
- Harsh industrial environments
- Computer-peripheral interfaces
|CMR (min.) (V/µs)||10000.0|
|Package||Hermetic 16 Pin Flat Pack|
|Product Type||Hermetic High Speed Logic Gate|
|Reliability Class||MIL-PRF-38534 Class K|
|Hysteresis (mA)||0.07 mA|
|Prop Delay (tPHL) Max. (µs)||350 ns|
|Prop Delay (tPLH) Max. (µs)||350 ns|
|IF Min. (mA)||2 mA|