Hermetically Sealed Analog Isolation Amplifier
The ACPL-785E is a high reliability Class E isolation amplifier that provides accurate, electrically isolated and amplified representations of voltage and current. When used with a shunt resistor to monitor the motor phase current in a high speed motor drive, the device will offer superior reliability compared with the traditional solutions such as current transformers and Hall-effect sensors. This device consists of a sigma-delta analog-to-digital converter optically coupled to a digital-to-analog converter in a hermetically sealed 8-Pin ceramic DIP package with gold plated leads. Gold and Solder dipped leads and various lead forms options are also available. See the datasheet for details.
The products are capable of operation and storage over the full military temperature range and may be purchased as either commercial product or from the DLA SMD 5962-97557. The ACPL-785E is manufactured and tested on a MIL-PRF-38534 certified line and included in the DLA Qualified Manufactures List, QML-38534 for Hybrid Microcircuits.
Superior performance in design critical specifications such as common-mode rejection, offset voltage, nonlinearity, and operating temperature make this product an excellent choice for designing reliable products such as motor controllers and inverters.
Common-mode rejection of 8 kV/micro-second makes the ACPL-785E suitable for noisy electrical environments such as those generated by the high switching rates of power IGBTs.
Low offset voltage together with a low offset voltage temperature coefficient permits accurate use of auto-calibration techniques.
Gain tolerance of 5% with 0.1% nonlinearity further provide the performance necessary for accurate feedback and control.
- High Reliability, 8-Pin DIP
- Dual Marked with Device Part Number and DLA Standard Microcircuit Drawing
- Performance Guaranteed over -55 degrees to 125 degrees C
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class E, QML-38534
- DLA Standard Microcircuit Drawing Available
- High Common Mode Rejection (CMR): 8 kV/micro-second at VCM = 1000 V
- 5% Gain Tolerance
- 0.1% Nonlinearity
- Low Offset Voltage and Offset Temperature Coefficient
- 100 kHz Bandwidth
- 1500 Vdc Withstand Test Voltage
- Small Size and Weight
- Military and Industrial
- High Reliability Systems
- Transportation, Medical, and Life Critical Systems
- General Purpose Analog Signal Isolation
- Motor Phase and Rail Current Sensing
- Inverter Current Sensing
- Switched Mode Power Supply Signal Isolation
- General Purpose Current Sensing and Monitoring
- Harsh Industrial Environments
|CMR (min.) (V/µs)||8000.0|
|Package||Hermetic 8 Pin DIP|
|Product Type||Hermetic Analog Isolation Amplifier|
|Reliability Class||MIL-PRF-38534 Class E|