High Gain Darlington Output Optocouplers
It contains a GaAsP light emitting diode optically coupled to a high gain photodetector IC.
The excellent performance over temperature results from the inclusion of an integrated emitter-base bypass resistor which shunts photodiode and first stage leakage currents as well as bleeding off excess base drive to ground. External access to the second stage base provides the capability for better noise rejection than a conventional photodarlington detector. An external resistor or capacitor at the base can be added to make a gain-bandwidth or input current threshold adjustment. The base lead can also be used for feedback.
The high current transfer ratio at very low input currents permits circuit designs in which adequate margin can be allowed for the effects of optical coupling variations.
It has a 250% minimum CTR at 1.0 mA input current and a 7 V minimum breakdown voltage rating.
Selection for lower input current down to 250 mA is available upon request.
- High Current Transfer Ratio 1500% Typical
- Low Input Current Requirement - 0.5 mA
- Performance Guaranteed over 0 degrees C to 70 degrees C Temperature Range
- Internal Base-Emitter Resistor Minimizes Output Leakage
- Gain-Bandwidth Adjustment Pin
- Safety Approval:
IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-2
- Options available are:
300 = Gull Wing Surface Mount Lead Option
500 = Tape/Reel Package Option (1 K min)
XXXE = Lead Free Option
- Telephone Ring Detector
- Digital Logic Ground Isolation
- Low Input Current Line Receiver
- Line Voltage Status Indicator-Low Input Power Dissipation
- Logic to Reed Relay Interface
- Level Shifting
- Interface Between Logic Families
RoHSPb & Pb-free options available
|RoHS6 Compliant||Pb & Pb-free options available|
|Max Qty of Samples||20|
|Product Type||100 KBd Darlington Transistor Output|
|IF Min. (mA)||0.5|
|CTR Min. (%)||200.0|
|CTR Max. (%)||1000|
|Prop Delay (tPLH) Max. (µs)||500.0|
|Prop Delay (tPHL) Max. (µs)||50.0|
|CMR (min.) (V/µs)||500.0|
|UL Insulation Rating Viso (VRMS)||3750.0|
|IEC Maximum Working Insulation Voltage Viorm (VPEAK)||630|