Small Outline, 5 Lead, Low Input Current, High Gain Optocouplers
This small outline, low input current, high gain optocoupler is a single channel device in a five lead miniature footprint. Its SO-5 JEDEC registered (MO-155) package outline does not require "thro\ugh holes" in a PCB. This package occupies approximately one-fourth the footprint area of the standard dual-in-line package. The lead profile is designed to be compatible with standard surface mount processes.
This high gain series optocoupler uses a Light Emitting Diode and an integrated high gain photodetector to provide extremely high current transfer ratio in between input and output. Separate pins for the photodiode and output stage results in TTL compatible saturation voltages and high speed operation. Where desired the VCC and VO terminals may be tied together to achieve conventional photodarlington operation.
It is for use in CMOS, LSTTL or other low power applications. A 400% minimum current transfer ratio is guaranteed over a 0-70 degrees C operating range for only 0.5 mA of LED current.
Selection for lower input currents down to 250 mA is available upon request.
- Surface Mountable
- Very Small Low Profile JEDEC Registered Package Outline
- Compatible with Infrared Vapor Phase Reflow and Wave Soldering Processes
- High Current Transfer Ratio - 2000%
- Low Input Current Capability - 0.5mA
- TTL Compatible Output - VOL = 0.1V
- Guaranteed ac and dc Perfomance Over Temperature: 0 degrees C to 70 degrees C
- High Output Current - 60 mA
- Recognized under the Component Program of U.L. (File No. E55361) for Dielectric Withstand Proof Test Voltage of 3750 Vac, 1 Minute
- Lead Free Option "-000E"
- Ground Isolate Most Logic Families - TTL/TTL, CMOS/TTL, CMOS/CMOS, LSTTL/TTL, CMOS/LSTTL
- Low Input Current Line Receiver
- EIA RS232C Line Receiver
- Telephone Ring Detector
- ac Line Voltage Status Indicator - Low Input Power Dissipation
- Low Power Systems - Ground Isolation
RoHSPb & Pb-free options available
|RoHS6 Compliant||Pb & Pb-free options available|
|Max Qty of Samples||20|
|Product Type||100 KBd Darlington Transistor Output|
|IF Min. (mA)||0.5|
|CTR Min. (%)||400.0|
|CTR Max. (%)||2600|
|Prop Delay (tPLH) Max. (µs)||10.0|
|Prop Delay (tPHL) Max. (µs)||2.0|
|CMR (min.) (V/µs)||1000.0|
|UL Insulation Rating Viso (VRMS)||3750.0|
|IEC Maximum Working Insulation Voltage Viorm (VPEAK)||560|